Hey guys! So hate to break it to you guys but school is just around the corner 😓😓😓 which means homework, stress, tests and teachers. So I know some of your schools will start around last of August to first week of September but mine starts in August 2 (less than a week till vacation ends 😓) so I would like to post it today so almost all people can view this before they start school. And this school year I will be in 9th grade which I think is freshman year in USA or Canada?? I don’t know because in the Philippines, its 3rd year of junior high.
Anyway so without further and do lets get right to the post……
- This is the backpack I will be using and this is from Dolly Club Company and they can only be found in Taiwan. I have been using this backpack since 7th grade and so far this backpack is so sturdy, I usually have a lot of things to bring on the first day of school and even if I leave some of my things in my locker, my backpack is still heavy so I am glad it didn’t break at all.
- There is one pocket in the left side
- So this is my water jug (found in the left pocket) I use for the past 2 years and this water jug is from the brand Bros and I got this because the design is so cute and i just love the teal or aqua color (sorry don’t know what kind of shade of blue is this 😂😂)
- In the left pocket, I have an umbrella in case it rains and I have to walk back home. My usb for computer class, my green lock for my locker (the key to open the lock), and lastly my stapler because I cannot wait in line just to get my files stapled.
- So this is how the inside looks. (Sorry I am a very unorganized person 😂😂😂)
- So in this pic, there are 2 pockets there so I can just put some small stuff without losing them.
- The first thing I have (and what you must really have) is my pencil case. This My Melody pencil case is a Christmas gift last year from my grandma and if you are wondering where did she buy this, it is from Hong Kong.
Hey guys Nerdywritinggirl here and I am sorry for not posting because I have ONE BIG EXPLANATION for that. I was on vacation ✈️✈️. Yup. I am just back from my 3 week trip in Canada 🇨🇦 still having jet lag. Well it is not necessarily a vacation…….I just had to visit some of my relatives who I haven’t seen in 3 years (Does that make me a bad person? Maybe..). And I didn’t want to use their internet because their internet plan is a lot more expensive compared to my internet plan here so no internet for the past 3 weeks….unless I stop by Starbucks 🤤🤤.
Ok so today I will present you whats on my Ipad….to like help you guys know what you need for back to school cause I am going to use this for school which starts on August 2 and i will be in 9th grade (WHICH IS HELL CAUSE WE ARE SAYING HELLO TO TRIGONOMETRY😫😩😰) and I haven’t even done my school enrollment and back to school shopping (That is how irresponsible I am as a student and as a person. Comment down below when will your school start and what grade you will be and whether or not if your excited for school….which I know everyone will just say oh first 3 weeks is good then after that it is hell. Yah I am like that except i only like the first week cause there are no tests yet then 2nd week….loads of tests. SIRIUSLY WE HAVE HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I was like WHAT? NO ORIENTATION AND LIKE JUMP INTO LESSON….ONLY THE STRICT TEACHERS DO THAT IN MY SCHOOL..). Ok so now LETS GET STARRRTED!
- So this is the front cover of my ipad and the brand is Halo and the cover is in my favorite cover PURPLE (For those of you who did not know😊)
- Back cover (nothing much important there except for the pen holder)
Hi guys! Today will be a very special post because this is the first time I will be doing it. So I was bored today and since I read so many blog posts about school planner inserts these past few days, I decided to make one.
- So this is the top part: I just found a quote from Google Image, there is a To Do part so you will know if you have completed the task or not. There is a Reminder part to keep you reminded. There are 8 cups so you will know if you drink at least 8 cups of water a day. Then we have the homework part to list all your homeworks you got from your teachers.