Hey guys! So hate to break it to you guys but school is just around the corner 😓😓😓 which means homework, stress, tests and teachers. So I know some of your schools will start around last of August to first week of September but mine starts in August 2 (less than a week till vacation ends 😓) so I would like to post it today so almost all people can view this before they start school. And this school year I will be in 9th grade which I think is freshman year in USA or Canada?? I don’t know because in the Philippines, its 3rd year of junior high.
Anyway so without further and do lets get right to the post……
- This is the backpack I will be using and this is from Dolly Club Company and they can only be found in Taiwan. I have been using this backpack since 7th grade and so far this backpack is so sturdy, I usually have a lot of things to bring on the first day of school and even if I leave some of my things in my locker, my backpack is still heavy so I am glad it didn’t break at all.
- There is one pocket in the left side
- And one on the right
- So this is my water jug (found in the left pocket) I use for the past 2 years and this water jug is from the brand Bros and I got this because the design is so cute and i just love the teal or aqua color (sorry don’t know what kind of shade of blue is this 😂😂)
- In the left pocket, I have an umbrella in case it rains and I have to walk back home. My usb for computer class, my green lock for my locker (the key to open the lock), and lastly my stapler because I cannot wait in line just to get my files stapled.
- So this is how the inside looks. (Sorry I am a very unorganized person 😂😂😂)
- So in this pic, there are 2 pockets there so I can just put some small stuff without losing them.
- The first thing I have (and what you must really have) is my pencil case. This My Melody pencil case is a Christmas gift last year from my grandma and if you are wondering where did she buy this, it is from Hong Kong.
- This is how the top part looks.